SALAAT-UL-JUMU'AH 1:15 - 1:45 PM
Click here to download the October Prayer Timetable
Click here to download the September Prayer Timetable
Please check that ALL THE FOUR below apply to you before heading for Jumu’ah prayers:
- PRAYER MAT – I have my own prayer mat.
- MASK - I have my mask that properly covers my nose and mouth prior to entering the building.
- WUĎOO’ - I have WuĎoo’ because bathroom access will be limited to emergencies only.
- NOT SICK and SYMPTOM-FREE - I am not sick nor do I have fever, headache, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches, unexplained loss of taste or smell and diarrhea.
Get complete details about the Jumu’ah prayers at Jumu’ah Guidelines to attend Jumu'ah prayers.
Please know that the Islaamic Center of Mastic-Shirley is taking the necessary precautions to promote and maintain the safety and well-being of all worshippers. If you have concerns about your health or are unable to comply with the rules above, please do not attend prayers at the Islaamic Center of Mastic-Shirley. We ask for your patience, cooperation and understanding as we address the unique and extraordinary situation presented by this pandemic. These guidelines may change based on the local health conditions and/or guidelines from local or state authorities.
ICMS is pleased to announce the resumption of the following in-person activities:
- Children’s Maktab Classes: (Monday - Thursday, 5PM - 7PM)
- Adult Brothers' Tuesday Class
Please maintain high standards of hygiene.
May Allah protect us from all calamities, Aameen!
For updates, follow this site or the Masjid Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Shirleymasjid/